Cricket Product Support Technicianin the United Kingdom (location flexible)
NV Play delivers a range of industry defining cricket technology solutions, including Play-Cricket Scorer Pro (PCS Pro) in England and Wales. We work with a broad range of international cricketing organisations and are on a mission to change the game.
We are looking for a cricket mad Customer Helpdesk or Product Support Technician to join our global team & take a hands-on role in supporting our many users across the UK and Ireland this summer. Occasional support may also be required by our many ICC Associate clients across mainland Europe and the Middle East.
This is a part-time contract position requiring a minimum commitment to work 4+ hours on both Saturday and Sunday each weekend, with an initial term of April to September 2022. There is a strong possibility of further opportunities within NV Play for the right candidate once proven.
As a new role for NV Play, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to deliver hands on support across the game of cricket at a operational level, as we look to build on our successes in this region to date.
To be successful in this role, you will have a deep understanding of & experience working with Play-Cricket Scorer Pro (PCS Pro), the wider Play-Cricket platform and broad technical support skills - with a particular focus on video streaming and camera technologies.
You will work closely with our UK based camera hardware partner, and full training will be provided by our New Zealand based product team to bring you up to speed with our wider platform and product suite.
An authentic personality and a deep passion for the game of cricket would be highly advantageous too!
Bonus points if you can start tomorrow.
We're looking for someone to ...
- provide first & second tier support for NV Play's products and platform, assisting our users with issues before, during and after play
- troubleshoot incidents and assist with resolving these in the first instance, triaging and collecting information for escalation to the NV Play Product team when necessary
- deliver a friendly, helpful and supportive customer experience to our users, who may be experiencing match day stress
- help us and our customers change the game of cricket forever
You will have …
- proven real world experience of delivering success in a product support or IT helpdesk role
- a deep passion for and understanding of the sport of cricket
- access to a suitable home workspace, a modern laptop/desktop of suitable specification (medium to high spec), reliable internet and a mobile phone
- a technical, logical thought process and demonstratable problem solving skills
- a high degree of technical adaptability and versatility, with hands-on experience across a range of technologies
- an excellent communication style, both written and in person, and plays well with others
- an exceptionally organised approach to work, life and 'getting sh*t done'
- the capacity to think holistically about the challenge in front of you, within the context of our broader platform offering
- a good sense of humour, a straight-up honest character and a strong desire to succeed
If you proudly classify yourself as a true cricket tragic, and are experienced, professional, positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic industry supporting a world class product, then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please email email@example.com with an up-to-date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.