Full Stack Software Developersin Christchurch, New Zealand (preferably)
NV Play delivers a range of industry defining cricket technology solutions to the biggest names in the sport, including Play-Cricket Scorer Pro (PCS Pro) in England and Wales. We work with a broad range of international cricketing organisations across the International, professional, and recreational spectrum, and are on a mission to change the game.
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Developers with an authentic DevOps mind-set to help us deliver a range of game changing software products to our extensive global client base.
To be successful in this role, you will have a deep passion of the game of cricket, a sound understanding of software development principles and an authentic personality.
Our product team is largely based on Christchurch, but we are open to considering remote working arrangements for the right candidate.
Preference will be given to those applicants who have excellent & proven experience in a fast-moving product development environment. A decent average won't hurt either.
Bonus points if you can start tomorrow.
We're looking for someone ...
- wiwith 5+ years’ real-world experience working at an intermediate to senior level, preferably within a product development environment
- with a passion for designing robust, well architected software solutions on the .NET / Microsoft stack
- who has technical adaptability and versatility with an ability to produce clean, clear well organised, and testable code that demonstrates separation of concerns and clear layering
- who ideally has experience with one or more of VueJS, Angular, or React
- who has proven full-stack experience in a web-application context comprising C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Azure, or comparable technologies
- who has real world experience working in an authentic DevOps culture of “you build it you run it”, or a strong desire to do so
- with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- who can work both autonomously and as part of a larger team
- who has an eye for detail and can appreciate what goes into crafting beautiful, polished user experiences
- who is an excellent communicator & plays well with others
- who really loves being in the thick of redefining an industry
You will have …
- an exceptionally organised approach to work, life and 'getting sh*t done'
- a strong knowledge of modern development tools and trends
- the capacity to think holistically about the challenge in front of you, within the context of our broader platform offering
- strong communication skills, both written and in person
- an eye for quality, and get enjoyment from successfully testing everything that passes your desk
- the ability to work closely with the broader team to ensure we always exceed our clients' expectations
- a natural curiosity and a drive to both understand & keep pace with the changing business & technology landscape
- did we mention an eye for detail? If your friends call you pedantic, then you really should talk to us
If you class yourself as a true cricket tragic, and are experienced, professional, positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with good people, then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please email email@example.com with an up-to-date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for a role with NV Play. Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch, New Zealand for interviews.