Intermediate Software Engineerin Christchurch, New Zealand (preferably)
NV Play is delivering industry defining cricket technology solutions. We work with a broad range of international cricketing organisations and are on a mission to change the game.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help us deliver game changing software solutions to our extensive global clientbase. To be successful in applying for this role, you will have a deep passion of the game of cricket, a sound understanding of software development principles and an authentic personality.
Preference will be given to those applicants who have excellent & proven experience in a fast moving product development environment. A decent average won't hurt either.
Bonus points if you can start tomorrow.
We're looking for someone ...
- with 5+ years’ real world experience working at a intermediate level, preferably within a product development environment
- with a passion for designing robust, well architected software solutions on the Microsoft stack
- who really loves being in the thick of redefining an industry
- has the ability to produce clean, clear well organised code that demonstrates separation of concerns and clear layering
- with technical adaptability and versatility, ideally with experience across all layers from front-end to back-end
- who has real world experience working in an Agile product development team, or a strong desire to do so
- who has proven experience with C#, ASP.NET, XAML/WPF and SQL Server; experience with Xamarin a bonus
- with demonstrable familiarity working with MVC, MVVM and component oriented architectures
- with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- who is able to work both autonomously and as part of a larger team
- who has already completed, or has an interest in doing so, the current Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer path
- who has an eye for detail and can appreciate what goes into crafting beautiful, polished user experiences
- who is an excellent communicator & plays well with others
You will have …
- an exceptionally organised approach to work, life and 'getting shit done'
- a strong knowledge of modern development tools and trends
- the capacity to think holistically about the challenge in front of you, within the context of our broader platform offering
- strong communication skills, both written and in person
- an eye for quality, and get enjoyment from successfully testing everything that passes your desk
- the ability to work closely with the broader team to ensure we always exceed our clients' expectations
- a natural curiosity and a drive to both understand & keep pace with the changing business & technology landscape
- did we mention an eye for detail? If your friends call you pedantic, then you really should talk to us
If you are experienced, professional, positive, motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with good people then we want to talk to you.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and a short submission as to why we should consider you for this role. Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit, and be available in Christchurch for interviews.
For more information please email email@example.com.